The support staff at Moretown Elementary includes Kelly Poulin (Speech Language Pathologist), Sara Baker (Full Time Learning Specialist) and Anne Cassels (Half-Time Learning Specialist - shared with Fayston Elementary School).
Support services are programs and services that are required for students with disabilities to access the general education curriculum. This support comes in many forms and is based on a child's individual need. It may include:
* Tutorials in basic skill areas such as reading, math & written expression
* Language, academic or behavioral support in the classroom
* Language/articulation services
* Behavioral support and programming
* Assistive technology for communication or movement